Beanie Fonzie - Mocha
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A simple, stretchy merino beanie to keep your little ones warm, to be worn as is or with the brim rolled.
- 100% extra fine Italian merino wool
- made in Belgium
- magical! merino wool is self-cleaning and does not need to be washed often. To freshen up, hanging outside at dawn or in the bathroom when you take a shower is usually enough!
- merino wool is odourless: if you spill milk on it, for example, it is better to wipe it off with a damp cloth than to wash the whole garment. The fibre contains lanolin, which acts like a natural soap when in contact with water and prevents odours.
- hand wash gently in warm water (30c).
- ** at your own risk** if necessary, machine wash in warm water (30c) on a cycle specialized for wool and with a mild wool detergent.
Hvid was created by designer Caroline Camerlynck in the hope to offer quality products that can be cherished by families for years. Hvid's precious textiles, made from merino, are crafted in an environmentally friendly way in a small family workshop in Belgium. Hvid means white in Danish: each pattern you hold close to you was first made in pure white and then dyed with natural dyes. This process creates knits with an impeccable and incredibly luxurious design that are incredibly cozy.