Mittens - Dinosaur Party
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These small mittens made in Canada are perfect for all temperatures with their water-repellent nylon coating and their Thinsulate™ insulation and bamboo and Oeko-Tex® cotton fleece guaranteeing warmth and softness. Their ingenious fitted cuffs make these mittens easy to put on and stay in place to the delight of parents! A must!
mimiTENS mittens have three thicknesses:
1) Water repellent 420 denier nylon.
2) 150 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation
3) Custom knit organic cotton/bamboo interior in Toronto.
The elastic sleeves are made of cotton and Lycra.
- Baby size (without thumb): hand width 7.5 x hand length 10 x cuff 12 cm without thumbs
- Size 1: hand width 9 x hand length 11 x cuff 13.5 cm
- Size 2: hand width 9.5 x hand length 13.5 x cuff 13.5 cm
- Size 3: hand width 9.5 x hand length 15 x cuff 15 cm
- Size 4: hand width 9.5 x hand length 16 x cuff 15 cm
- Size 5: hand width 11 x hand length 19 x cuff 15 cm
machine wash or hand wash in cold water, tumble dry. Do not iron, do not dry clean.
mimiTENS is an independent Canadian collection that began when mom Anna-Maria Mountfort set out to create the mittens of her dreams. She then chose the name mimiTENS for its sound similar to ''my mittens!'' in French! Since then, the brand has specialized in various children's accessories that meet the needs and requirements of parents and everyday life.