Geo Burp Cloth - Goldenrod
The Geo burp cloth is made of twelve layers of incredibly soft and fluffy cotton gauze! Not only is it beautiful, but it is also utilitarian and absorbent, ideal for the burp and wiping away minor everyday damage, or simply as a cuddly piece of fabric that is pleasant to chew on.
- Measures approximately 14'' x 22'' new, 12'' x 18'' after washing (gains texture and thickness with washing)
- 100% organic cotton certified GOTS x 12 layers
- Machine wash in cold water with a gentle cycle. Dry at low temperature.
- Unbleached and dyed with GOTS certified dyes
- Fair-source fabric woven in an eco-responsible way
- Designed in Georgia, USA and made in Ohio in a craftsman's studio
Willaby offers a collection of baby items designed to be durable and pass from one child to another. Its textiles are chosen to be fair and produced in environmentally friendly conditions. Sustainability, ethics and community are at the heart of Willaby's values.