Last updated: September 12, 2023
How we collect and use your personal information
To provide the Services, we automatically collect personal information about you from various sources as described below.
In addition to the specific uses described below, we may use the information we collect about you to communicate with you, provide the Services, comply with any applicable legal obligations, enforce the applicable terms of service, and protect or defend the Services, our rights and the rights of our users or others.
What personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we obtain about you depend on how you interact with our site and use our services. When we use the term "personal information", we refer to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you.
The following sections describe the specific categories and types of personal information we collect.
Information We Collect Directly From You
Information you submit directly to us through our Services may include:
- Basic contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Order information, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment confirmation, email address, telephone number.
- Information about your account, including your username, password and security questions.
- Purchase information, including items you viewed, put in your cart, or added to your wish list.
- Customer support information, including information you choose to include in communications with us, such as when you send a message through the Services.
Certain features of the Services may require you to provide certain information about yourself directly to us. You can choose not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
Information collected through cookies
Information obtained from third parties
Finally, we may obtain information about you from third parties, including from vendors and service providers who may collect information on our behalf, such as:
- Companies that support our Site and Services, such as Shopify.
- Our payment processing companies, who collect payment information (e.g. bank account, credit or debit card information, billing address) to process your payment in order to fulfill your orders and provide you the products or services you have requested, in order to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- When you visit our site, open or click on emails we send you, or interact with our services or advertisements, we, or third parties we work with, may automatically collect certain information using tracking technologies online such as pixels, web beacons, software development kits, third-party libraries and cookies.
How we use your personal information
- Supply of products and services. We use your personal information to provide the Services to you to perform our contract with you, including to process your payments, fulfill your orders, send you notifications regarding your account, purchases, returns, exchanges or other transactions , to create, maintain and manage your account, to arrange shipping, facilitate returns and exchanges and to allow you to post comments.
- Marketing and advertising. We use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, including to send you marketing, advertising and promotional communications by email, SMS or postal mail, and to provide you with advertisements for products or services. This may include using your personal information to better tailor services and advertising on our site and other websites.
- Security and fraud prevention. We use your personal information to detect, investigate, or take action regarding possible fraudulent, illegal, or malicious activities. If you choose to use the Services and open an account, you are responsible for the security of your credentials. We strongly recommend that you do not share your username, password or other access data with anyone. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to provide you with customer support and improve our services. This is in our legitimate interest in order to listen to you, provide you with efficient services and maintain our business relationship with you.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but you can choose to configure your browser to delete or reject cookies through its controls. Please keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience and that certain services, including certain general features and functionality, may function incorrectly or may no longer be available. Additionally, blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
How we disclose personal information
- With vendors or other third parties who provide services on our behalf (e.g. IT management, payment processing, data analysis, customer support, cloud storage, fulfillment and 'shipping).
- With business and marketing partners, including Shopify, to provide services and advertise to you. [For example, we use Shopify to support personalized advertising with third-party services.] Our business and marketing partners will use your information in accordance with their own privacy notices.
- When you direct us, request or otherwise consent to us disclosing certain information to third parties, such as to ship products to you or through your use of social media widgets or integrations of connection, with your consent.
- With our affiliates or within our group, in our legitimate interest in running a successful business.
- In connection with a business transaction such as a sale, merger or bankruptcy, to comply with any applicable legal obligation (including to respond to subpoenas, search warrants and similar requests), to enforce any applicable terms of service and to protect or defend the Services, our rights and the rights of our users or others.
In the last 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information and sensitive personal information (marked by an asterisk) about users for the purposes described above in the sections "How we collect and use your personal information " and "How we disclose personal information":Category:
- Identifiers such as basic contact details and some order and account information
- Business information such as ordering, purchasing and customer support information
- Activity on the Internet or other similar networks, such as usage data
- Vendors and third parties that provide services on our behalf (such as Internet service providers, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners and data analytics service providers) .
- Sales and marketing partners
- affiliated companies.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about you.
We have “shared” (as those terms are defined in applicable law) personal information in the past 12 months for the purpose of engaging in advertising and marketing activities, as follows.
Personal Information Category
- Identifiers such as basic contact details and some order and account information. - Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased and purchase information
- Activity on the Internet or other similar networks, such as usage data
- Sales and marketing partners
The Services may allow you to post product reviews and other user-generated content. If you choose to submit User-Generated Content to a public area of the Services, such Content will be public and available to anyone.
We do not control who will have access to the information you choose to make available to others, and we cannot guarantee that parties who have access to this information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you make publicly available, or for the accuracy, use or misuse of any information you disclose or receive from third parties.
Third Party Websites and Links
Our site may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites that are not affiliated with or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, or for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information there. Information you provide on public or semi-public sites, including information you share on third party social media platforms, may also be viewed by other users of the Services and/or by users of such third party platforms , without limitation as to their use by us or by a third party. The inclusion of these links does not imply, in itself, an endorsement of the content of these platforms or their owners or operators, unless disclosed in the Services.
Data relating to children
The Services are not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who has provided us with their personal information, you can contact us using the contact information provided below to request that it be deleted.
Security and retention of your information
Please note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee "perfect security". Additionally, any information you send to us may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use unsecured channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
How long we retain your personal information depends on various factors, such as whether we need the information to administer your account, provide the Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce other contracts and policies. in force.
Your rights and choices
Depending on where you live, you may have some or all of the rights listed below with respect to your personal information. However, these rights are not absolute, they only apply in certain circumstances and, in some cases, we may reject your request as permitted by law.
- Right of access/information. You may have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, including details of how we use and share your information.
- Right of deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification. You may have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Right to portability. You may have the right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to refuse sale, sharing or targeted advertising. You may have the right to ask us not to "sell" or "share" your personal information or to object to the processing of your personal information for purposes considered "targeted advertising", as defined in applicable laws in matters of privacy protection. Please note that if you visit our site with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled, depending on your location, we will automatically treat it as a request to opt-out of "sale" or “sharing” information for the device and browser you use to visit the Site.
- Right to limit and/or refuse the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information. You may have the right to request that we limit the use and/or disclosure of sensitive personal information to what is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average individual.
- Restriction of processing: You may have the right to ask us to stop or restrict our processing of personal information.
- Withdrawal of consent: Where we rely on consent to process your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Appeal: You may have the right to appeal our decision if we refuse to process your request. You can do this by responding directly to our refusal.
- Management of communication preferences: We may send you promotional emails and you can choose to no longer receive them at any time by using the unsubscribe option in our emails. If you unsubscribe, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or orders you have placed.
You can exercise any of these rights where indicated on our site or by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. We may need to collect information from you to verify your identity, such as your email address or account information, before providing a substantive response to the request. Subject to applicable laws, you may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will ask them to provide proof that you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may ask you to verify your identity directly with us. We will respond to your request within the time limits provided by applicable law.
We use Shopify advertising services, such as Shopify Audiences, to personalize the advertising you see on third-party websites. To prevent Shopify merchants who use these advertising services from using your personal information for such services, visit https://privacy.shopify.com/en.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, depending on your location, you may have the right to appeal our decision by contacting us using the details provided below, or to file your complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that we may transfer, store and process your personal information outside of the country where you live, including to the United States. Your personal information is also processed by staff and third-party service providers and partners in these countries.
If we transfer your personal information outside of Europe, we will rely on recognized transfer mechanisms such as the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses or any equivalent contract issued by the competent authority in the United Kingdom, where applicable, to unless the data transfer is to a country that has been determined to provide an adequate level of protection.